Re: [LUG] DVD Player

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 09:40 +0000, Richard Brown wrote:

Thanks Paul, unfortunately I am using Debian!

DeCss install for Debian is documented in the ogle README in
stable /usr/share/doc/ogle

It has moved to libdvdread3 (from memory) in testing and later.

In either case you just run the script with the obvious name in the
example subdirectory. i.e. /usr/share/doc/{whichever}/example

I use Totem with the Xine backend, seems to pretty much just work, but
if people want to send me more DVDs for testing purposes ;)

--
"When you say `I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just
stare at you blankly and say `Hey, I got those with the system, *for