Re: [LUG] DVD Player

I like ogle, partly as I have got it working, I agree about only releasing power dvd on turbolinux, and if that was avaible in Linux I would consider getting it. DVD playback seems very touch and go on either Linux or windows with me, under windows I am using pcfriendlydvd, which came with my Matrix DVD, I have powerdvd but can't get it working properly,

Paul

Richard Brown wrote:

Hi

Ok hopefully this won't be quite as contentious as the vi/emacs discussions!

What in people's opinions is the best dvd player?

Thanks

Rich

PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship
and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)

Please visit. www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.

Linux -

Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source. Open source, don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now.
www.linux.org