Re: [LUG] Some old Linux Format Mags offered.

I'd be interested to read some of the articles of the older magazines and have
a look at the cover disks.  Just want to see what interesting articles I might
have missed out on.

Rob

Quoting Paul Sutton <zen14920@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi

I may be able to help here.

I have copies of early Linux format if that helps.  I have already dug
out 1 - 13, from earlier in this thread.  The magazines are taking up
space so I am willing to part with them so they can go to a good home.

I can dig out the other copies if you want.

Paul

Trevor & Gillian Brownen wrote:

Many thanks Terence, if it can be arranged great.
You can contact me direct for address and phone.

Terence McCarthy wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:07:12 +0000