Re: [LUG] Some old Linux Format Mags offered.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:53:09 +0000
Andrew Rogers <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have some old Linux Format magazines to give away to anyone that can
collect. From January 2002 to January 2004. Would prefer to give them as
one lot since I'm moving house. Please contact me off list to obtain my
address.

I also have about 30 Linux User/Format which I'm about to discard. If anyone wants
them (Newto Abbot/Torbay area or willing to collect) they're yours!

Terence