Re: [LUG] Gnome 2.6

Can any one tell me how to upgrade to Gnome 2.6 or 2.8, Currently running the default on suse 9.1 but I want some updated librarys (I think). Is there an RPM or something ( If so where)? and will I have to uninstall original gnome first.

I don't use SuSE, but isn't there a thing called YaST that can be used to perform a system upgrade from the net?

With Debian, you could do apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade of course ;)

matt