[LUG] NEW WEBSTE ETC

Hi

What happened to the new website, Neil mentioned that it was going to be revamped at our last meeting in Paignton and to hold off doing posters / flyers etc.

Just wondered what the current situation was.

I am thinking of arranging another meet in Paignton (rugby club) for sometime in the new year (Jan), if anyone is interested, let me know and I will arrange something. I think it would be good to swap a few cd's, leaflets etc. and discuss any plans for our easter meeting,

Paul