Re: [LUG] Download script

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:35:40 +0000
Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Alan, I'll give this a try in a minute.  Just got back from
work.  I'm sure it'll be just what I need, something simple that
downloads a file.

I suppose I could add other switches to the wget command line too to
limit the bandwith used (for when my free flexing runs out!).

Rob

My personal favourite wget switch is "-c".  The continue switch.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.