Re: Community and freedom : was Re: [LUG] Farseer enterprises

On Saturday 11 December 2004 13:19, Jondavey wrote:
Hi, I have seen a rackmountable blade about two or three cm deep that has a
flip-top lid containing a LCD screen with keyboard underneath. Weather this
makes it a server or not I couldn't tell you. It's in a catalouge I was
sent by a company called "nti" when enquireing about KVM switches. There
wasn't realy any end user products in there....I guess it must have been a
server then.....you can have the catalouge (if I can find it) if you
want..... Cheers.
Jon Davey.

Last time I saw one of these, it was what I call a posh KVM.
It consisted of an LCD screen, touch pad (mouse) and Keyboard. It had a built
in 16 port KVM and iirc came in at about £2K.

Jon