[LUG] KNOPPIX INSTALL

Ok

I have this computer to install linux on, and booted knoppix 3.6 fine first time, according to the install instructions, I type ctrl-alt-f1 and type knx-hdinstall

Ok doing this, I first have to do control - c to get a root console, typing
knx-hdinstall gives
command not found

luckly kevin is not here,

What do I do now, as people said windows just works, I would try debian, but last time I tried to install that I got into a real mess and gave up.

Can someone tell me exactly what to do, apart from try a different distro,

Paul