Re: [LUG] Re: installations

Adrian Midgley wrote:

Heh, good answer, but you don't get off that lightly. The mere fact that
you have even heard about linux puts you in at least the "better 50%".

Slight logical inconsistency here, in that in order to install Linux, oneself, on a computer, one has to either have heard of it or to have suffered some weird and improbably accident involving substitution of CDs.

No?

No, I don't think I've deviated too far from the initial start, which was how far a newbie would get installing different OS's. All we've done is discount your own experience because you know too much.

--
Simon Avery