Re: [LUG] Gnome keyboard map oddness

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 09:45 +0000, Grant Sewell wrote:

What about in your XFree/Xorg config file?

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc104"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "gb"
EndSection

From my /etc/X11/xorg.conf:
Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier      "Keyboard0"
       Driver          "kbd"
       Option          "XkbModel" "pc105"
       Option          "XkbLayout" "gb"
EndSection

I've just changed pc105 to pc104 and restarted X, which prompted gnome
to notice the change and ask if I wanted to use it's setting or the X
settings.  I chose use the X settings and it works now!

Cheers,
Alex