Re: Exeter Drinks was Re: [LUG] Computer shop in Exeter citycentre?

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:39:53 +0000
Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Returned to the "Ram" bar in Exeter Uni on Sunday, we obviously need
to acquire enough (Exeter!) students in order not to look too out of
place, sensible prices....

Been there, done that (first degree),  but rather too many years ago to claim that
I'm even a doctoral student! My student ID was enscribed on parchment (appropriate
for the Ram, I thought).

I could perhaps pass as an eccentric academic (sorry, tautologous).....

Terence