Re: [LUG] Debian

Hi

The problem I've got is I'm installing onto a pc but I've only got a Mac which has no floppy!

Anyway, it's all sorted now - Neil Stone is sending me the floppys and James is supplying the network cars!

Thanks guys - Debian here I come!

Rich
www.littlebigfoot.org.uk
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news." Isaiah 52 v 7 (The Message)