To: DCLUG
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 3:16 PM
Subject: [LUG] BT BROADBAND MODEM

After over 6 months of fighting with my BT VOYAGER 100, I've given up. Tried everything to get it to work with LINUX and to get rid of Windoze. Talked to BT and they are sending me a VOYAGER 205, Ethernet modem, for £25 of course. Is there anything special to set this up? I would think with an Ethernet connection to my main machine it would do most the work and I'd have no problem with Linux. I get the modem on Friday, I guess I'll find out then.

CRaig