Re: [LUG] Debian

Hi Robin

Thanks for the response. No I needed a network card! Thanks though. And what I have done is downloaded sarge-i386-netinst.iso and need to mount the cd rom to load it up. So I need floppy(s) that will boot and then allow me to continue to install from cd rom. When I have got to this state I will then finish installing over the network!

Thanks

Rich
www.littlebigfoot.org.uk
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news." Isaiah 52 v 7 (The Message)