Re: [LUG] Debian

Hi Richard,

I have a Realtech 8029 spare you can have you will just need to check it is supported, i think this is a well supported one just can't remember! It was a PCI card you wanted wasn't it ? (at work and have lost the thread here).

What floppys do you want, testing? for a net-install?

Regards

Robin

Richard Brown wrote:

Hi Guys

Sorry just thought I'd repeat the question! Can anybody help me with getting bootable floppys for Debian? And does anybody have an old network card they might sell?

I will cover all costs.

Thanks

Rich
www.littlebigfoot.org.uk
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news." Isaiah 52 v 7 (The Message)