Re: [LUG] DATABASE FOR LINUX

Rekall is included in the SuSE 9.1 distro.

Website is at http://www.rekall.a-i-s.co.uk/

Cheers

Chris

Grant Sewell wrote:
Do you know where I can get Rekall?  Is it Free/Open?  I tried SF.net but they appear not to have any files, and the project's homepage lists SF.net as the place to get downloads...

Cheers.

Grant.

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:47:57 +0000