Re: [LUG] OT: Web site

Hi Matt and everyone else who commented on the website

I am now running the website on a mysql/php server and it has gone through a few modifications. So for those who suggested a few changes, please take a look. I have built it using a package from http://wordpress.org. It is a very good package and really does just work out of the box. I am most impressed. Anyway comments please would be great.

I don't think it uses tables. It uses css. Images have disappeared and small is beautiful so I think they work.

Thanks

Rich

P.S. As an after thought I am now trying to build a Linux box that will run php/Mysql and act as a back-up server. Anybody got any old bits they would like to sell?