Re: [LUG] Mandrake 10.1 CE-Available For Public Download

On Thursday 30 Sep 2004 02:31, Julian Hall wrote:

Oh,Julian-did you catch Grant's mail?It isn't the final.All very
confusing,because the e-mail I received from Mandrake's mailing list
trumpeted its release as though it *was* the final.

Surely,there wont be another Community Edition 10.1?

Tell you what,the ISOs have almost finished downloading,here.I'll burn
'em,load 'em,and if anything curls up its toes and dies,I'll let you know.

My AG Neovo TFT monitor always proves challenging to configure.At least,I've
installed Mandrake enough times to remember that all other settings must be
taken care of first,before the display turns all weird and alien-looking so I
can't see a blooming thing:)
This usually signifies that all the visuals will be perfect when I reboot:)
Works for me.

Sadie
Thanks Sadie :)

I spotted a link to there and I'm currently getting the Community versions

:)

Kind regards,

Julian