Re: [LUG] Organising Meets

Sadie Brinham wrote:

I have another,related question:can a set of 3 or4 ISOs be burned onto a single DVD?Say-the four Fedora Core Tettnang installion ISOs or the 3 Turbo Linux Workstation?

Yes they can. I got my current MDK10 install from an LF cover DVD back in May. I had to use rawrite to build the three ISOs onto the HD and then burn them onto CDs, but I see no reason that (however many ISOs that can fit onto a 4.7Gb DVD+R) couldn't be burned onto it preassembled. Just use the basic data DVD mode and copy the files onto the DVD rather than using the copy ISO mode to create a whole disk :) Taking into account the loss of space for formatting you should be able to get 5 *maybe* 6 ISOs onto one DVD.

Kind regards,

Julian