[LUG] Organising Meets

What needs to be done on a practical level?

For instance,do you need anyone to download/burn ISOs?Who provides the discs?
Is there a way to contribute discs/do you need cases and inlay cards printed?

I have another,related question:can a set of 3 or4 ISOs be burned onto a
single DVD?Say-the four Fedora Core Tettnang installion ISOs or the 3 Turbo
Linux Workstation?
The reason I ask is because I can get DVDs laughably cheaply from my
Birmingham suppliers.I have a whole pile sitting here now that'd probably
take me alone the rest of my life to get through-if there was any way they
could be put to good use for the cause,I'd be only too happy.

How are the meetings structured?University Lecture-style or more like a market
with stalls promoting various distros?

Do you need any publicity posters printed?

Sadie