Re: [LUG] today's meets and some observations etc.

Hi

I was reading your response to Neil and really felt this was too far. Neil cannot be accused of being this. In fact I have written some questions that I now consider fairly lame but Neil responded as if they were important to him. If I look back on the archives I don't fame an elitist back someone keen to help a newbie understand more. He was willing and still is (as far as I know!) to spend a whole day teaching newbies how to set up lamp etc. I have nearly three years Linux useage but am still a newbie. Do I find myself rejected because I haven't grown in knowledge that much. No I don't. Do I find myself rejected because I haven't got a Linux box at the moment. No I don't. Neil and all the other guys on this list are not elitist and I have never been branded a luser and I for one hope you take this remark back.

Rich