Re: [LUG] today's meets and some observations etc.

On Sunday 26 September 2004 5:35, Neil Williams wrote:

I dunno where you're coming from here Neil, and it would help if you tied your
colours to the mast, for the moment I am split between wondering whether
you're more interested in shooting me down because I am me and I stepped on
your pet budgie, or whether you actually genuinely believe this rubbish.