Re: [LUG] Re: Debian masterclass in Devon??

I found the installer for Debian 2.2r4 (x86) to be a royal pain.  The installer for
3.0r2 (PPC), however, seemed beautifully simple.  Whether it is because I had become
used to obscure installers by then (after having toyed around with various
incarnations of Slackware and FreeBSD) I don't know.  I've not given Debian another
chance on x86 yet though.  Perhaps I'll get some stuff from the Debian stand at LWE
in a fortnight or so.  Still having problems getting the Mac to boot under it's own
steam from the harddrive, but tbat's another story :p

I will probably not be coming as I've got lots of (*cough*, you didn't hear me say
it) Microsoft courses on this next couple of weeks.  If anyone will be going to the
LWE on the 7th, however, then I'll see you there.

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.