Re: [LUG] Re: Debian masterclass in Devon??

On Sunday 19 September 2004 6:08 pm, Grant Sewell wrote:
I will probably not be coming as I've got lots of (*cough*, you didn't hear
me say it) Microsoft courses on this next couple of weeks.  If anyone will
be going to the LWE on the 7th, however, then I'll see you there.

linuxexpo.co.uk 6th and 7th October.

Yes, I'll be there. Mostly in the .org village.

Does anyone here know how to go about getting a stand in the .org village for
the next Expo? It's not specifically for DCLUG, it's for one/two of my
programming projects, with the inevitable keysigning of course.

--

Neil Williams