Re: [LUG] Re: Helston Meeting Report

On Friday 03 Sep 2004 8:08 am, mike wrote:
I think it was a bit late notice :-(, I was doing something else that I
could have moved with more notice, never mind...

Agreed. I have difficulty, with a family and my health, to just be able to
turn up.

I think there are more of us down West, there is me and I think of one
other that has not been mentioned.

Yes, Mike, I'm still here! We should meet again.

If you want to come Penzance, I know of a venue that we could use with
a bar.

OK. are you going to organise it?

All the best,

Peter.