Re: [LUG] Re: Helston Meeting Report

--- mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it was a bit late notice :-(, I was doing
something else that I
could have moved with more notice, never mind...

Agreed! It was unfortunate things couldn't be
organised further in advance.

If you want to come Penzance, I know of a venue that
we could use with
a bar. Even has a phone!
I think a fiver would be required to use it though.
But it does have
cheap beer.

I'd be happy to attend a meeting in Penzance although
Camborne or Redruth might be better as it's a little
more central. I don't know many pubs round that area
however, if there is sufficient interest I'll see what
I can do.

Best regards,

Mark