Re: [LUG] can we greylist the USA?

--- Grant Sewell <dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For someone that claims to be in
Nigeria, it's odd that the originating email is from
a .it domain (presumably Italian) and the reply-to
address is a .com.ar (Argentinean, perhaps?).

I have a shell account on a computer under the .cx
domain (Christmas Island) and consequently can send
email appearing to come from there - it means nothing,
geography isn't relevant to the internet.

In fact I suspect that almost the entire .cx domain is
hosted on servers in Belgium . . . but don't what
reasons I have to think this ;-)