[LUG] Meeting photoes (and install).

Posted by "Jon Davey" <jondavey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for putting those photoes up from the meeting. I think, know, I would have
benifited from being there...I am, however, at the moment still working towards
being more social following an illnes earlier this year...(I won`t bore you with the
details).
             The instillation is progressing somewhat. I got to a kdm login screen
with Debian yesterday, although my USB mouse had`nt been recognised....actually to
be a bit more acurate than that I could`nt even reach a windows session with the USB
mouse attached. I had to connect the broken ps/2.........probably something I did`nt
configure properly in the set-up. But there is progression.
Thanks for listening.
Jon Davey.
--

Generated by the contributors page