Re: [LUG] Meeting at South Petherwin

On Sunday 29 August 2004 10:10, Mike Callaghan wrote:
I'd like to say thanks to James for hosting the meeting at such short
notice.

Seconded. It was a successful meeting and the BBQ was excellent. Good weather
too. There's an image gallery and a short write up here:
http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_uk/august04/

Pity Simon missed it.
:-))

I'll update the DCLUG keysigning image once a few more signatures are
received.
http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_adm/gnupg.html#keyring
http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_uk/dclugkeyring.png

By my reckoning, just waiting for
Mike, Gemma and David J to sign Robin, 0x3B7EE764
Mike and Gemma to sign dave M, 0x64B5E037 and
David J, dave M and Gemma to sign Mike. 0x8D86B65E
Gemma to sign David J. 0x7F98290D

(If you've signed and I've listed it as not signed, just make sure the signed
key has been sent to subkeys.pgp.net or keyserver.kjsl.com, Thanks.)
Full details of keysigning commands here:
http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_doc/gnupgsign.html

--

Neil Williams