[LUG] Solaris SysAdmin Needed

Posted by "Ed Raynham" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Calling all Solaris SysAdmin's in the Cornwall and Devon area.

We are looking for an individual who has an excellent gasp of UNIX based systems
(mainly Sun Solaris) for a Sys Admin and Application support role. You must be fully
confident with large high-profile mission-critical networks and be willing to
provide 24 hour support. In-depth knowledge of the following technologies is
essential:

- Sun Solaris
- TCP/IP
- Perl Scripting
- Mirroring
- Load Balancing
- Flash Install
- Backups

Application knowledge of the following is advantageous, but not essential.

- Exim 4
- Cisco Secure Radius and Free Radius
- Secure ID
- DNS (BIND 9)
- Apache
- MySQL

Contract and Permanent positions are available for the *right* person.

Please contact me for more details of rate etc stating your experience

Cheers,
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C LUG