[LUG] Install....still.

Posted by "Jon Davey" <jondavey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a copy of fedora core 2 from a recent issue of Linux magazine <
which you are welcome to borrow, If you mail me off list with your<
address I can forward, or if you live near torbay then I live in<
paignton and you could always come over and pick it up,<

Could be easier to post, the slimline dvd case fits nicely in a> >jiffy<
bag, which is good<.....
      Thanks. Sorry I took so long to reply. What I forgot to mention when I posted
origionaly was that I was atempting a dual boot install. I think that may have bveen
causing some complications. I have a feeling that there needs to be a small
partition at thebegining of the hdd for a bootloader but Windows requires to ocupy
the first part of the hdd...or something like that....is that right?
  Thanks again for the offer of Fedora, It`ll have to be posted. I live quite far
from you.....Liskeard(a few miles past Plymouth on your way into Cornwall).
  I`m going to have another try and arrange the partitioning differently but if it
does`nt work I will take you up on the offer of Fedora.
Jon Dvaey
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C LUG