Re: [LUG] Evolution Migration to Thunderbird

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 5:57, Adrian Midgley wrote:
On Wednesday 11 August 2004 16:35, Neil Williams wrote:
Alternative, useful for dial-up users, use fetchmail to collect the mail
and then serve it using IMAP across the local intranet. That's what I do
- my IMAP serves three machines and multiple clients on 2 platforms.

Which IMAP server do you use?

Oooh, Neil S. and Simon might not like this, but as it's only a local intranet
and it's not stressed or heavily loaded, I use uw-imapd 4:2001adebian-6
(Debian stable).

--

Neil Williams