Re: [LUG] part of the ecology

On 11 Aug 2004, at 01:00, Neil Williams wrote:

There is already a Linux and Business section on DCLUG
http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_doc/business.html

Feel free to extend the selection using the Wiki and I'll add a link.

I'm pleased to note that 'Mambo Open Source' have seen the light, dropped the stupid phrase and now state "Mambo is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License"

Could the link be updated?

I'm not keen that we promote companies that promote proprietary software - what do others feel about this? I think we should offer our support to free software only.

matt