Re: [LUG] Mail server

On 2004.08.06 17:27 alan wrote:
On 2004.08.06 14:33 Alasdair Cunningham-Smith wrote:
Jeremy - your document would probably be worth its weight in gold to
me.
I'm rapidly converging on exim, qpopper, SquirrelMail and the
pre-requisites.

Thanks a bunch guys for the really useful feedback.

Cheers,

Alasdair.
Hi,

If you would like a whole bunch of plugins for Squirrelmail, I have them stashed somewhere.
I rescued them when the sourceforge page lost them ! Not all terribly current, but there are a few decent ones to choose from.

Regards

Alan

Aha, found the buggers.

http://www.headru.sh/sqm/