Re: [LUG] Hardware: SMP Board, One Processor...

ok the terminator board is required but these are usually part of the
actual motherboard but i could be proved wrong

you have to use matched pairs of processors my last dual board ran 2
processors with sequential serial no's but that maybe a little over the
top

if you only run 1 processor  you have to put it in the master slot the
terminators are usually on the secondary slot

celerons will only dual process if you start cutting and soldering wires
to the pins on the chip

hope this helps

Rob