Re: [LUG] Broadband

Richard Brown wrote:

I'm going Broadband shortly and want a router/modem. I was going to buy a Dlink but thought I would ask the group what they thought before doing so.

The Dynamode R-ADSL-C4 is sold on-line by Aria and costs £37.60. I've been running mine 24/7 for 4 months now with 3 PC's attached to it - 2 using Windows XP and one Linux, with absolutely now problems. It has 4 Ethernet ports and one USB (ignore the USB port). Configuration is browser based so it doesn't matter what operating system or browser you use either.

Carl