[LUG] Trackpad on Sony Vaio PCG-FX203

Hi All,

It's a menace not to put too fine a point on it :)

In XF86Config-4 I've tried pretty much all the different config options:

psaux
IMPS/2
PS/2
ExplorerPS/2

Incidentally this laptop is about the only one I've seen that has *no*
PS/2 port on it, I probably should have mentioned that much earlier..
SORRY!!!

I've joined the Sony-Linux mailing list, but have had no response from
them, so, as I know you guys and gals know your stuff, any help would be
appreciated.  BTW IIRC TallPaul suggested installing Linux using Expert
Mode.  I tried that, but I couldn't see anywhere to specify "psaux", so
I ended up selecting Standard PS/2 as the type, which did not work.

Kind regards,

Julian