Re: [LUG] Computer shops and Linux

David Pithouse wrote:

As much as the promotion of Linux is a good idea, and Linux is good product, but do we really want to see 100's of questions on this message or any other message board like...

My modem doesn't work.... and that being about the ounce of intelligence the people with the problem are likely to go to.....

Linux promotion is all well and good, but remeber people in general are thick ;)

A Linux user is a Linux user, whether thick or thin. This is a Linux User Group:)

Should a large group of newbies join then maybe we could have a seperate list and a FAQ.

Regards
Andrew