From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Pithouse
Sent: 09 May 2004 18:10
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Computer shops and Linux

As much as the promotion of Linux is a good idea, and Linux is good product,
but do we really want to see 100's of questions on this message or any other
message board like...

My modem doesn't work.... and that being about the ounce of intelligence the
people with the problem are likely to go to.....

Linux promotion is all well and good, but remeber people in general are
thick ;)