Re: [LUG] Computer shops and Linux

Maybe I'm misguided, but I thought it was basically for like-minded (or
perhaps, like-aware would be a better phrase) people to help each other and at the same time promote the many possibilities of Linux?

Indeed I agree it is, maybe my messages was a little misguided! Maybe the better point that there a lot of people out there which aren't willing learn something new and may just jump on something like the DCLUG as a free source of help, without getting anything out it themselves, while helping people is all well and good, helping ungrateful/arrogrant people isnt!