Re: [LUG] Hardware questions - PC power - Wireless adaptors

On Saturday 24 April 2004 8:05, Simon Waters wrote:
Neil Williams wrote:
? So you mean the peripheral device power connectors? This one will
convert a large to small:
 http://www.maplin.co.uk/media/largeimages/32405i0.jpg

Cheers - that'll be the one.

At £1.49 it isn't worth making one, given I don't have quite the right
parts (at least not all in PC's I want to dismantle).

Actually Simon, I've got one of these spare already, sitting in my toolkit.
I've also got a little gizmo I think you were asking about at a meeting, it's
a male PS/2 to male serial cable. Do you want it?
(Plus Y-power cable, assorted brackets for 5.25<->3.5, and a female PS/2 to
female serial adaptor, as well as the usual 9pin->25pin adaptors, all the
usual bits and bobs left over from too many upgrades!)

--

Neil Williams