Re: [LUG] Promoting GNU/Linux through computer shop

The support and suggestions I am getting from most of you is excellent. I have summurised the ideas I like:

1) Posters and cards with URL to various Linux and newbie sites and the DCLUG.

2) A list on the DCLUG of useful URLs.

3) A list of Linux friendly shops on the DCLUG.

4) Donate some distros to the shop. Paul may already have some distros that were otherwise going to charity.

5) Burn off Knoppix and stick DCLUG address on them.

6) Posters, displayed in shops, of LUG events.

Yes I was targetting one shop, closest to me, but it would be better to incorporate as many shops as possible.

Keep the suggestions coming, most have been great so far.

Thanks
Andrew