Re: [LUG] SuSE 9.0

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 03:50:08PM +0100, Keith Abraham wrote:
Can any one offer me a copy of SuSE 9.0?
I have SuSE 9.1 on order and want to do the upgrade in
an orderly manner ie 8.2 -> 9.0 -> 9.1.

I don't think it'll be a problem jumping a version. I've done that before
without glitch. Especially if you have upgraded stuff in the meantime
(e.g. KDE 3.2) you'll be better off going straight for 9.1. That's what
I'm going to do, anyway.

T.

--
It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is
touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play