Re: [LUG] Spam and fog

Of course "FREE" in the sense of the FSF wouldn't mean free of charge
but free to use on any printer and to be able to open the casing and
examine the ink inside (and get it all over your clothes).

Then Uncle Bill would vilify the paper manufacturers for not providing
proprietary paper and insist that all sheets of paper should carry
contractual clauses insisting that you don't really own the paper but
only the right to make use of it; oh, and of course, Microsoft would
insist on the contractual right to read everything you wrote on the
paper, immediately followed by SCO insisting that they own the copyright
to everything that has ever been or ever will be written in the world
and that everyone should pay them for a licence to write anything down -
at all.

Carl