Re: [LUG] Spam and fog

At 12:42 07/03/2004 +0000, you wrote:
...and of course, Microsoft would
insist on the contractual right to read everything you wrote on the
paper, immediately followed by SCO insisting that they own the copyright
to everything that has ever been or ever will be written in the world
and that everyone should pay them for a licence to write anything down...

look time to stop all this faffing about. I WROTE AND DESIGNED unix and as linux is simply a copy of unix with some of the routine names changed a bit I WROTE AND DESIGNED linux as well. I'm sick to death of not being credited for this, so just stop winging and start writing me cheques for the all the royalties you all owe me! That is unless you bunch of feckless bar stewards want to be sued down to your (undoubtedly grey and grubby) undergarments! Got it?

Seriously though remember, "better safe than sorry". So why not buy my very reasonably priced licence and have complete peace of mind. For only £350 per installed copy of linux you can be sure that I'll never take you to law for copyright infringement. What more comfort and reassurance could you possibly want?

Simon