Re: [LUG] wb: shared whiteboard

I wouldn't mind having a tablet to input kana/kanji (Japanese script)
directly, at the moment I have to use a system (Kinput2/Canna) that
coverts the sounds inputted in roman characters into kana and then
kanji; It works but its a slow way of doing things. Windows has a system
that allows you to draw with the mouse as input but I find using a mouse
to draw anything quite a task and I don't have windows ;).

Alas I doubt there's any backend software to support what I want
available for Linux :(.