RE: [LUG] wb: shared whiteboard

Gemma said :-

I've got a graphics tablet that I don't use, see
http://www.nisis.com/Products/GraphicTablets/G3.asp
I haven't tried using it in Linux. Doesn't look like it'll work though, it
requires Windows.

I was thinking of getting one of those I read somewhere that the aiptek?
drivers should be compatible with "a" nisis tablet (didnt say which model
!). Problem is I dont want to part with my money before I know its going to
work (with linux), same old story.

Tom.

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is the intended solely for the person ( or persons) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender,
and please delete the message from your system immediately. The views in
this message are personal, they are not necessarily those of Torbay Council