Re: [LUG] Time for a stupid question

Quoting Simon Waters:

The easy way to spoke the broken disk is usually from the LED's ;)

That's what I thought, and in my experience in the past you get an alert LED on
each disk, but this PowerVault has one generic alert light, so it doesn't tell
you (a) what the alert is or (b) which disk it relates to.  Pants!

I might just have to bounce the box due to time constraints - luckily it's not a
live system yet so I'm not so bothered this time...