RE: [LUG] OT: FUD spreading at University of Plymouth?

Title: RE: [LUG] OT: FUD spreading at University of Plymouth?

> Does the uni have any CD's for borrowing that are Linux. I know SoC students
> can get their hands on Microsoft stuff through a kind-of educational
> partnership.

If not the Uni, give Termisoc the computing society a shout.  They should have a distro which you can either borrow or copy.

Failing that, find a friendly person on the list in Plymouth with a CD burner and a broadband connection.  Come to think of it, the project lab in SoC (206?) had PC's with CD Burners, dont know if this is the case these days or not, as I left Plymouth uni in 2001.

Pete.

Lynx friendly